PEACE OF MIND
COMMITTED TO YOUR CONTINUED MOTORING PLEASURE
NISSAN OWNER SUPPORT
Wherever you travel in your Nissan, you have the peace of mind of our commitment to your continued motoring pleasure. Your Nissan is supported by a comprehensive factory warranty, backed by a no-hassle attitude to honouring our obligations. Nissan vehicles are also backed by our dealers’ commitment to courteous service and customer satisfaction.
Through a nationwide network of modern repair and servicing facilities at approximately 120 dealers, you will never be far from the dedicated Nissan support you may need. You can contact your dealer to obtain additional information on all our products and services, or enquire about a large range of genuine parts.
To obtain the contact details of your closest Nissan dealer, use the dealer locator on the website or call the Nissan Customer Support Centre at toll-free number 0800 NISSAN (0800 647 726), or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you contact the Nissan Customer Support Centre about a problem, please provide the following information:
- Your Nissan dealer’s name
- Your name, address and telephone number
- Vehicle registration number
- Vehicle identification number (VIN)
- Date of purchase
- Odometer reading
- Nature of the problem
GOT WHAT YOU NEED?
NISSAN GENUINE PARTS
OUT OF WARRANTY? YOU”RE IN LUCK
NISSAN KEY VALUE
NISSAN GENUINE PARTS – AS GOOD AS NEW
Nissan Genuine Parts are specifically developed to keep your vehicle as good as new for longer. They are designed, tested and manufactured to the same exacting standards to fit perfectly for optimum performance, durability and safety. All Nissan Genuine Parts come standards with a 12 month warranty to ensure total piece of mind. All it takes to keep your car happy is the Nissan Aftersales treatment.
Keep your older model Nissan in great shape, even when it’s out of warranty. Validated by Nissan, KEY VALUE PARTS will get the job done but won’t break your budget. With a 12-month, peace-of-mind warranty, isn’t it time for you to rejoin the Nissan family?
- Key Value parts are designed and validated by Nissan.
- Key Value parts are suited for vehicles no longer covered by warranty to maintain performance.
- Key Value parts ensure the customer’s safety and will produce better customer satisfaction, in comparison with non-genuine parts.
- Key Value Parts come standard with a 12 month, peace-of-mind warranty.